MV Princess Rani
MV Princess Rani is designed and built in the Maldives. A traditional Maldivian style motor yacht built in wood, 35 meters long, 11 meters wide and with a cruising speed of 11 knots. Desalinisation system of 600 lt/h, generator 220 volts, stabilized and super-silent. Rani has 4 decks and 11 cabins to accommodate up to 22 divers on twin share basis. All have a private bathroom; air conditioning, hot and cold shower. Tastefully designed spacious indoor lounge, indoor and outdoor dining areas, 3 sunbathing decks. Stereo system and TV with DVD, a portable telephone. Diving Dhoni and tender with outboard engine, steel cylinders double valves INT/DIN of 10 – 12 – 15 – 18 lt and 2 compressors of 16 mc/h.
Guests are very welcome to enjoy themselves fishing at night when the boat is anchored. Equipment for local fishing with ledger line and towing is available on board.
On the lower/cabin deck, there are 5 cabins with one double bed and a single bed. There are 2 double cabins with one queen size double bed. All cabins are air-conditioned with modern and comfortable interiors and fittings, en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower.
A spacious comfortable saloon features alongside an elegantly designed indoor dining area and a full-service bar. This area comes complete with a home entertainment system including a T.V., DVD and Stereo System. The saloon also has a spacious charging station for laptops, cameras, and videos.
Self-service corner offers our guests refillable drinking water, coffee and tea during the cruise. Outdoor dining area on the main deck offers guest a panoramic view while enjoying meals.
There are four air-conditioned suite cabins with one large double bed offering exquisite views of the beautiful Indian Ocean and an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold shower.
In addition to the open-air dining area, Unwind after your dives whilst enjoying a sundowner on the spacious sun deck.
11 meters / 30 feets
Daewood Marine Engine 1000 HP
3000 Litres per day
Radar & Sonar, CB radio, GPS, Search Light, Marine VHF
Oxygen, Fire extinguishers, life vest, life buoy and first aid kit.
Fire Alarms and Smoke Detectors
WIFI is available on board for USD25. per person per week
Nitrox 28% is available on board for USD70. per person per week
- Please bring along with you the dive logbook and dive certificate.
- The first dive is always a check-dive, which is compulsory for all divers.
- Dives are always guided by a fully experienced PADI instructor and a dive master.
- Diving equipment is kept on the accompanying dive vessel (Dhoni) Oxygen, a DAN emergency case and a mobile phone are available on the Dhoni in case of emergency.
- The use of a dive computer and Service Marker Buoy is compulsory.
- Dive insurance is required for each diver
- Dive equipment rental (charges applicable) must be requested in advance.
- ONLY USD(New bank notes) and EUROare acceptable onboard.
- Credit cardsare NOT acceptable onboard
- Check in: Before 13:00 PM
- Check out: Latest 08:00 AM