MV Princess Dhonkamana
MV Princess Dhonkamana is A traditional Maldivian style motor yacht built in wood, 31 metres long, 10 metres wide and a cruising speed of 10 knots. Desalinisation system of 400 lt/h, generator 22 + 22KW at 220 Volts stabilized and super-silent. Princess Dhonkamana has 4 decks and 9 cabins to accommodate up to 18 divers on twin share basis. They are all fitted with canopy beds, independent air-conditioning and a bathroom with box-shower and hot and cold water. Plenty of common space with indoor lounge, a full-service bar where aperitif drinks and tasty snacks are served. External covered outdoor dining area and 3 sun decks, one of which is equipped with a hydro-massage Jacuzzi. Stereo system and TV with video-recorder and DVD, a portable telephone. Dhony and tender with outboard engine, steel cylinders double valves INT/DIN of 10 – 12 – 15- 18 lt and 2 compressors of 16 mc/h.
Guests are very welcome to enjoy themselves fishing at night when the boat is anchored. Equipment for local fishing with ledger line and towing is available on board.
On the lower/cabin deck, there are 2 cabins with one large double bed. There are 2 cabins with two single beds (Separate beds) and 2 cabins with one double bed and one single bed (Separate beds). All cabins are air-conditioned with elegantly traditional designed and comfortable fittings, en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower.
A beautifully designed indoor lounge features alongside a full service bar. This area comes complete with a home entertainment system including a T.V., DVD and Stereo System.
Self-service area offers our guests refillable drinking water, coffee and tea with snack during the cruise. Outdoor dining area on the main deck offers guest a panoramic view with abundant of space.
There are 3 air-conditioned suites with one large double bed offering exquisite lots of space and views of the beautiful Indian Ocean and an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold shower.
In addition to the open-air dining area, Unwind after your dives whilst enjoying a sundowner on the spacious sun deck or chilling out in the Hydro-massage Jacuzzi.
Daewood Marine Engine 500 HP
4 Litres per hour
Radar & Sonar, CB radio, GPS, Search Light, Marine VHF
Oxygen, Fire extinguishers, life vest, life buoy and first aid kit.
Fire Alarms and Smoke Detectors
WIFI is available on board for USD10. per device per week
Nitrox 28% is available on board for USD70. per person per week
- Please bring along with you the dive logbook and dive certificate.
- The first dive is always a check-dive, which is compulsory for all divers.
- Dives are always guided by a fully experienced PADI instructor and a dive master.
- Diving equipment is kept on the accompanying dive vessel (Dhoni) Oxygen, a DAN emergency case and a mobile phone are available on the Dhoni in case of emergency.
- The use of a dive computer and Service Marker Buoy is compulsory.
- Dive insurance is required for each diver
- Dive equipment rental (charges applicable) must be requested in advance.
- Credit cards are NOT accepted onboard
- Credit cards Only USD (Nee bank notes only) and EURO are acceptable onboard
- Check in: Before 13:00 PM
- Check out: Latest 08:00 AM